Discounts, Returns, Warranty & Liability
If you need to contact DAS Customer Service regarding a problem, return, etc. please do it via email rather than phone. We are limited in our resources and you will get your problem resolved much quicker via email, rather than waiting an hour or so on the phone. The correct contact person for Customer Service questions/problems is email@example.com
From time to time DAS offers coupons discounts in conjunction with some products. Only one coupon is good at a time and if a customer is part of a discount structure the customer will receive the lesser price of the item discounted with the coupon or the discount structure price.
Occassionally DAS offers free shipping coupons. Free shipping is only available to the Continental U.S.
General Return Policy
1. Unless a product is shown to be defective, NO refunds will be given for opened package of product. All Returns must be in saleable condition.
There are no refunds for custom cut products or special order products. For these product all sales are final.
2. There are no refunds for products unless the product is unopened or shown to be defective.
3. Unopened ink products must be returned within 15 days and all other items within 30 days
of when the product was received.
4. In order to return goods, the customer must call and obtain a return authorization number
(RMA) before sending the product back. Returns without authorization will be refused. This RA number is only good for 30 days from original purchase.
5. An in store credit will be issued to the customer for the purchase price less a 15% restocking
6. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Returns - Defective Products
Defective returns are in accordance to the manufacturer's return policies. Defective products may be returned for repair or replacement only. Defective returns must be shipped via UPS, FedEx or sent to us prepaid and insured - no COD's or freight collect. If returns are shipped via U.S. Mail - they must be registered return receipt and insured. We will not accept any returns without prior approval and an RMA number.
Returns - Wrong Product Ordered
Once the factory sealed box or package is opened, we can not accept a return.
We are not liable if you order the wrong product. Please check your printer manual to make sure the item you are ordering is correct. Returns must be in original packaging and factory sealed. They must be resalable. We reserve the right to charge up to a 15% restocking charge and shipping charges on all returns. Returns must be sent to us prepaid and insured - no COD's or freight collect. To return a package, follow the return instructions given by the return representative. Return the package within 7 days, via prepaid, insured, traceable method to ensure a safe and documented delivery to us. We cannot be responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit to our warehouse. If returns are shipped via U.S. Mail - they must be registered return receipt and insured. Return of defective product is according to the manufacturer's return policies. Special order items are not returnable. We will not accept any returns without prior approval and an RMA number.
If a customer requests expedited shipping DAS is committed to give the customer our "best effort" to accomodate their needs. Since we do not own FEDEX or UPS we are not in control of when goods are actually delivered. If the actual delivery is later than the customer paid for, and we met our portion of the delivery obligation by shipping on time; we will contest the charges with the carrier and refund the shipping charges to our customer AFTER we have received credit from the carrier. If DAS failed to ship in as required to meet the delivery, we will refund the shipping charges after confimation of the problem.
Effective 10/30/2008, DAS will no longer use a customers FEDEX or UPS account to bill shipping charges directly unless the customer is on a National Account status with DAS.
1. If a product is found to be defective, the customer should immediately call and obtain an
RMA and ship the defective item back to Digital Art Supplies.
In the meantime DAS customer service will immediately replace the defective item and charge the
customer for the replacement item. When the defective product has been returned, DAS will credit the
customer's account for the cost of the product and return shipping.
2. All defective claims must be made within 30 days of the purchase. No exceptions.
1. Title to goods being purchased passes to the purchaser upon delivery of the goods to the purchaser,
unless otherwise specified.
2. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Digital Art Supplies is Digital Art
3. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer's
Warranty and Liability
1. Products distributed and sold by Digital Art Supplies are warranted only to the extent of the original
manufacturer's warranty, by the manufacturer, not Digital Art Supplies. Please consult the
manufacturer for support questions.
2. Any product found to be defective will be replaced upon prepaid return of unused defective product.
Our liability is limited to product replacement only.
3. In no event will Digital Art Supplies be liable for indirect or consequential damages arising from the
use or misuse of any of the products we sell or distribute.
4. In general, the manufacturer's warranties do not apply to defects caused by accidents, misuse, abuse,
tampering, improper storage or out of date product. For more information regarding manufacturer's
warranty, if there is any, please consult the manufacturer.
5. Digital Art Supplies does not guarantee estimates of longevity for archival products, nor is Digital
Art Supplies liable for any premature fading or deterioration of any sort. You as the buyer are liable to
verify any estimates or other information given on our web pages directly or indirectly linked from it.
Some information on our pages is quoted directly from manufacturer's web sites or other literature.
Digital Art Supplies assumes no liability for the veracity of these claims. All longevity estimates should
be treated as such, Digital Art Supplies is not liable for premature fading of prints or damage to
printers through use of our products. Be sure to properly research your purchase and follow the
All replies from Customer Service will be via e-mail.
If you need help, please contact us.